Nike Shoes

Discussion in Product Reviews started by MoneyMan • Feb 17, 2015.

1. MoneyMan

MoneyManMember

Threads:
    When I first ordered these shoes (Nike Free Run 4.0) I had the motive of running in them daily. I ordered a fairly "eye-catching" color way, and could not wait till they came in. They just arrive last week and I am completely in love with them.

Before I had these shoes, I ran in old Adidas running shoes. They were worn out, and I could have broken my ankle running in them. My first day of running in the Nike's was enthralling. The support it offers is unmatchable by any other brands. I'm so happy, I am looking to buy another pair for my cousin.

If you're debating wether you should buy Nike or Adidas, go with Nike.

2. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    NIKE as well. All my shoes are Nike. Whether for training or for other purposes Nike is great. It is very comfortable with the feet. Plus I like the shor design of Nike.

3. Gavin

GavinMember

Threads:
    I bought some Nike's at our outlet and was greatly surprised by how comfy they were when I was running. I had to clean them recently thanks to a dog incident and they look good still and still feel good, I was worried about that at first.

Good brand of shoe, I thought they weren't so hot years ago, but really nice now a days.

4. reubhole1

reubhole1Member

Threads:
    Nike is a good brand, and they are a hot consumer item. They do make quality products but I feel they put most of their R&D into how to attract customers and get the next "hot"item. I'm noe them beat. I'm not saying that other companies are not guilty of this also, but if you compare price to quality you will find that most other brands have them beat. Just take a look at the lists of top running shoes and they are almost always beaten out by brands like Asics and Saucony. That being said, I would not pass up a good deal on a new pair of Nikes!