Nintendo 2ds Worth Buying?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Jan 19, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    [​IMG]

I just saw an ad for a Nintendo 2ds and I was surprised to see that it is fairly inexpensive so I'm thinking of getting one for my nephew on his birthday. However, I'm not very familiar with Nintendo so I don't know if this is outdated and not worth buying which would explain the low price. I'd love to hear from anyone here who already owns one or knows more about this as well as maybe a few recommended games if it does turn out to be a worthy purchase.

2. RobertNick

RobertNickMember

Threads:
    As somebody who owns a 3DS, the 3D peculiarity is cool however it's scarcely utilized, so you won't be missing much not having it on the 2DS.

The games are magnificent! Smash Bros and Pokemon simply turned out super fun. Also there is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (my most foreseen game for this year ) which is looking fabulous.

For a modest form of the handheld, it's likely worth the trouble only for the amazing library of games the 3ds has. Certainly get one.

3. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Depends on how much it is. In most countries it's just some 10-20 bucks cheaper than an actual 3DS, so there's no point in buying it. Even if you don't plan on using the 3D, 3DS just carries better thanks to the fact it has hinges and can be put into a pocket pretty easily.