Nono Hair Removal?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by kjonesm1 • Feb 17, 2015.

1. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I seriously need to get rid of some body hair 'down there'. When I shave my boyfriend gets a rash so I quit shaving, but I hate having hair there. I considered waxing and the thought of having to maintain the wax isn't appealing. I found a Groupon for an awesome deal for laser hair removal and it's still kind of expensive. Has any one tried the NoNo hair removal tool? Does it work permanently?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I heard about this and wanted to get it so bad. It sounds amazing! However when I went online to check for reviews I quickly gave up buying it because everyone says it's either a scam or does not work like it's supposed to or how it's advertised. I'm still curious on how it works, but wouldn't purchase.

3. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    After you mentioned all the bad reviews I went and checked it out myself. Sure enough review after review talked about how ineffective the nono is. One person even said her hair got thicker! The Amazon review even had before and after pictures with thick stubble after using Nono. So I have to fund raise for some laser hair removal...

4. Katt

KattNew Member

Threads:
    All hair removal systems advertised as being 'permanent' are actually just long-term. And no one knows what long-term actually means (when asked, they just reply that it depends on your body). The only treatments that remove hair are those done in beauty salons are very expensive. Home kits are just money out the window. Also, I read that NoNo cannot be used on genitals.
    My advice is don't waste your money.
    Oh, and also, you would have to shave in between sessions.

5. wahmee

wahmeeMember

Threads:
    I heard from my beautician that mono has mixed reviews, and that it doesn't work on grey hair. I ordered it anyway it has a 30 day money back garuntee

6. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This seems to be the case worldwide and it's certainly worth taking advantage of this scheme if you want to give NoNo a try. I have had limited success with laser hair removal myself. It takes a long time to see results as each hair is targeted individually.

7. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I am glad I have a real life testimony. Please let me know if it works for you. I leave for a beach vacation in a few weeks and I want to be sure to be hairless by then. I'm so tired of shaving that I quit, and I love not having razor rash and in grown hair, but the hair is driving me bananas.

8. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I should have metioned this earlier really, but there is a solution called "Tend Skin" which has been formulated to prevent razor rash and ingrowing hairs after shaving or waxing. You apply the solution to your areas, let dry then shave. You then apply again after shaving. It can be bought on Amazon and the product reviews are most encouraging.

9. philipgust

philipgustMember

Threads:
    Hahah awesome!