Not sure where to sell your old phones?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Denis Hard • Apr 3, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Want to sell your phone but don't know if E-bay is the best option for you?

Well, on E-bay you can get the best price for your old phone/tablet but getting a buyer could take you a long time. It's advisable therefore to try other good enough alternatives to save you all that waiting. I came across this site today and thought it would be worth sharing because selling an old phone you don't use any more could place some moolah back in your pocket.

Here's the link:

2. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's a good tip, thanks Denis, but that is pretty much for US users right? We have a couple of sites here in my country where we can sell pretty much everything, but possibly in a specialized site it would be easier and faster to sell it.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do they work E-bay style? You list your item and wait for a buyer to find you or are there buyers already looking for stuff at set prices? Is a sale guaranteed?

I'm curious because it can be really difficult to have something lying around the house which you want to convert into cash but . . . no has expresses interest in what you're selling. It can be very frustrating.

4. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I think that selling your items is always hard and the only thing that i can say is that if you want your things to go really quickly, then the best option that you have is to sell all your stuff at a give away price and that way people wont ignore them. People just love bargains and would buy your stuff the moment they hear the price and it does not matter where you sell it.

5. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    That is a good site that seems to have a lot of good reviews. I have read a couple of reviews about it and it seems to be a good site that people are considering to using it. But am sure about the shipping method. Does it ship to other countries?

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Whoa, the phones here are priced way too cheaply! A Sony Ericsson W595 for only $1?! That phone can be priced for at least $25. A SE W995 costs only $10. But when I searched for Samsung Galaxy phones, the prices being offered were decent and even high, but I don't have a Samsung phone so I can't make a decent estimate. But one things for sure, the older the model, the less money you get for your phone.