Now that the conventions are over...

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Nick2011 • Sep 8, 2012.

1. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Who're you leaning towards now between Obama and Romney? Both conventions the RNC and DNC are officially over and the debates begin next month. Right now, I am on team Obama. Romney reminds me of the people who started this economic mess. And Paul Ryan is just too much like a male version of Sarah Palin. He hides his crazy better than she ever did, but his stance on abortion in the case of rape or incest is sickening. His feelings about rape/abortion are actually close to Todd Akin, the Missouri senator who recently claimed rape and forceable rape, are two different things.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am for Obama. The Republican team's idea for women's rights has me concerned. We women have worked to hard to have the right to decide what we want to do with our bodies. I don't think the government has the right to tell us what to do with our bodies but the Republican's do.

3. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I usually vote Republican but I voted for Obama and will again. I don't like the religious overtones and views on woman by the current candidates in the Republican party this year. I also could not vote for that fool and his sidekick that ran during the last election. I feel like we need a stable leader during these very tough times and I am afraid that those idiots would not provide it.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hi Beckyv1265, you sound like me. Those guys would have women be property again with no rights. I hope more women hear the under tones in their speech.

5. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I will be voting for Obama again. I do not have the words to explain how much I dislike Romney as a person. I just don't think he is a good candidate, whether people feel Obama did good or not. I don't want him as President.