Ntrust

Discussion in Payment Methods started by DrRipley • Apr 6, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm thinking of sing up with this new company I found through online ads as they seem to be offering prepaid MasterCards which I kind of need right now. I'm just running this idea by this forum first to possibly hear from some members who might have already had some experience using this service.

They do seem legitimate enough and I'll be doing my own research for it soon, but I'd also love to hear from anyone here with some personal experiences and opinions.

2. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this company, but if you need a prepaid card that you feel like you can trust, you can go with a Paypal prepaid card. I've had mine for years and have never had a problem with it. You can also go with American Express, or any of the other prepaids that are sold in places like Walgreens and RiteAid.

3. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Nope, I have never heard of NTrust before. I however, have heard of Payoneer (for people that live outside of the United States of America). I have been using Payoneer since September of 2014 and I have no problems with it. It was a bit difficult to understand at first- because I have never used something like it before, but I got used to it with time. It's great. It works with atm machines and pos machines.