Nuwave Cooktop Review

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Micheleteresa • Dec 6, 2014.

1. Micheleteresa

MicheleteresaMember

Threads:
    I see there is a review of the Nuwave oven but none of the Nuwave cooktop. I have the oven and the cooktop! I had the cooktop first, another gift from mom, she bought the two for one and I get as she says the free one!! I think the Nuwave cooktop is great, not only because of how efficient it is, easily reaching and maintaining the temprature you want and cooking faster than the traditional stove top. A big plus is the frying pans which I was skeptical about not needing any type of oil to make grilled cheese and such things that usually need at least a cooking spray to prevent sticking but you truly can make a grilled cheese with no type of oil and the cheese does not stick to the pan if it flows out of your bread and onto the hot pan, not even daiya cheeses!! One thing from the infomercials seen on TV that are not entirely 100% true is that the cooktop stays completely cold to the touch you will feel heat if you remove the pan and place your hand on the cooktop.

2. toradrake

toradrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the review. I have been wanting to try out the cook top, I just recently got to try the NuWave Oven and loved it. These products really do work they way they say they do. They are fast and keep the temperature the way they are suppose to. I also noticed that because of their design, they take less energy then the traditional stove and over so that is an extra plus. It ends up paying for itself over and over again.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen the ads and wondered if they are really as good as the ad says. I do want to try the ovens as soon as I can. Thanks for the review.

4. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for giving us a review on this product. I have to admit that I wondered about the NuWave cooktop and whether it actually lived up to it claims. Apparently, it does from what you are telling me. So, this is a product that might be worth investing in sometime in the future. Apparently, it does help to cook foods more evenly in less time then the stovetop does as its commercial claims. Yes, maybe it doesn't stay as cool as the commercial originally claimed it would, but I guess you can't have everything. I could deal with this if the product worked well, and from what you said in your review it does.

5. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I've seen these infomercials, and watch them over and over again like they are a rerun of my favorite show or something, lol, but I have yet to buy either product. It's good to know that someone here has actually tried it, and yes it really does what it says it will do. I wouldn't mind having both the cook top and the oven. Good to have a mother like yours who gives you kitchen appliances. Moms are great:)