Odd Colored Lipstick

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by DrRipley • Feb 16, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    My friend Is looking for some non traditional colored lipsticks, specifically, yellow, and unfortunately they are very hard to find here locally so it might be necessary to just buy it online internationally. It has to be a good brand though that is very opaque and pigmented, and as much as possible not too expensive.

Anyone have any ideas on the best brand to get for yellow lipstick, hopefully one that can be easily bought online and shipped internationally?

2. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I love Ulta's makeup and they have a huge variety of different products. They specialize in all things beauty and you can order products online. There's a brand called NYX cosmetics, you can search for their lipsticks at ulta.com. They have blue, black, green, purple, yellow and just about any color you can think of for just $4.99.

3. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    Lime Crime, Kat Von D, NYX and Manic Panic all sell cosmetics with unusual colors, lip products included. Sugarpill sells a large variety of eye shadows, and they're all vegan. Manic Panic is non animal tested and vegetarian, so they're body safe. Lime Crime is a popular brand, though there as been arguments that the products aren't truly vegan. Kat Von D "Studded Kiss" lipsticks are very nice, and smell like marshmallows! They go on very dry though, since they are matte.

4. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I don't actually wear lipstic so I am not too familair with different brands so I have to say that going online to google and putting in Odd Colored Lipstick. That would no doubt bring up many places where such lip stic can be sold. I recently saw odd color lipstick brand on the TV series Shark Tank, these women had strange colors such as blue which looked horrible by the way. But wouldn't you know it I forgot the name of that brand, not the it would be one that your friend would be interested in, for me their prices were a bit outrageous even though the lipstick was made from all natural ingredients I still thought it was over priced. Anyway, my advice is to tell you friend to go to google and type in odd color lipstick, then take it from there. I am sure she will find the shade and the brand she likes.

5. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You'll be pleased to know that eBay has an abundance of yellow lipsticks! In keeping with the tone of this forum, they are really quite cheap. There's several other unconventional colors on offer too, tell your friend to check them out!

6. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    Since I'm a dude, there's really not much I can add to this topic. :p
    But I just saw a colored lipstick brand on Shark Tank the other day...
    Check them out:

Don't think they got a deal, and I have no idea if they have yellow.:D
    Still, hopes it helps. ;)

Didn't really make chicks more attractive in my opinion though...

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just saw an episode of Shark Tank the other day where a company by 2 women made weird color lipsticks... blues, greens, purples, yellows.... I personally think that's bonkers. I want colors that compliment my features, not make me look like an alien or zombie.