Official Sports Wear/Gear

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Zyni • Oct 19, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you purchase sports gear like hats, shirts, and other items that display the name and logo of your favorite sports team? I have a couple of official Nfl items and have bought some for my husband during sales. I've seen a lot of items offered that aren't official, but I don't want the knock offs. I'd rather wait for a sale.

2. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I thought you're talking about one's "official" sports wear when working out. Because if that was the case I would say that mine would be just running shoes, jogging pants and any comfortable shirt. :D

Anyway, just like you, I don't buy knock offs (whether NFL items or not). Since I think that I will also not be comfortable in wearing or using them either (knowing that they're fake). :eek:

3. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    My husband has a few- NFL and NBA stuff, and so does my son...they've all gotten it officially, just waited for a sale, but I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to getting a knock off just depending on where I got it..

4. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    I do for tennis. Tennis is a sport that I focused on researching the best gear for me to improve my game. Very thing for this sport has to be a top brand for me.

5. soultakerkage

soultakerkageMember

Threads:
    I usually just go to Wal-Mart or Target for my "official" sports stuff like shorts and T-shirts. I just do not see the logic in overpaying for items I am going to sweat in.

6. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I have a few NBA jerseys of my favorite players. I don't use them when playing, though. I just collect them. Sometimes I wear team shirts when watching live games.

7. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I generally never buy such goods, unless I like the style, quality and price of the product. But before I actually buy it, I like to make sure that I can either remove the logo, or paint over it. I can't stand wearing anything that has a logo on it, as I don't like to be labelled.

8. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I really don't. I really don't like publicizing my fanaticism. I would wear some, but I am sure to just wear them inside the house and not wear them and go out in public and look like yelling, "Hey, look at me". Honestly I feel shy to wear something that would make people I don't know to know something what I really admire. It's not that I am afraid to be judged; it's just that I don't want to arouse reactions from other opposing parties. Besides, I am not being asked, so why would I start it?