Oil Of Olay Total Effects

Discussion in Product Reviews started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 25, 2015.

1. barkingsquirrel

barkingsquirrelMember

Threads:
    If you're looking for a great facial dark-spot remover, allow me to recommend the Oil Of Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Tone Correcting Spot Treatment. I have been a consumer of Oil of Olay products since I began using moisturizer around age 16 or 17. I have always been happy with the quality of the products, and this one does not disappoint.

The spot removing wand is compact - under 5" long - and packaged like a concealer stick or a mascara. I don't recall the exact price, but I do know that it was around $22.00 - well worth every penny, in my opinion.

Begin your normal morning or evening routine by washing your face. With this product, a little goes a long way. Simply unscrew the cap, and using the wand, dab a very small amount on the spot you would like to remove. Using the wand, rub it in slightly so there is a thin layer over the entire spot. Wait a few minutes and then continue with your normal morning or evening facial routine. Use this product 2 times per day consistently, and within three to four weeks, you will see results. If your spots are lighter, you may see results sooner - for me, it was 2 weeks.

Good luck!

2. Jannnnjan

JannnnjanActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds like a great product. I have used Oil of Olay moisturiser in the past but haven't come across this item. Anything that can lighten dark spots or scars from an acne breakout without aggravating the skin is an asset. Too many products cause irritation because they are too harsh and can make the situation worse. Not a bad price either.