Online coupon sites

Discussion in Online Shopping started by H.C. Heartland • Nov 2, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Here are some online coupon sites:
    Ibotta
    Coupons
    Redplum
    Snap
    Checkout 51
    Hopster
    Cellfire
    CoolSavings
    Saving Star
    Target
    Hopster
    Smart Source
    Do you have any other ones you could add to the list? Do you normally print them off or have you found stores that will look at your phone or tablet and allow you to use the coupon digitally?

2. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Pretty cool, it's a pity the companies in my country aren't anywhere near this kind of "compensating" yet. It would be good to have an international site that would allow workers to get coupons for online stores, I've heard of a few but those are so not worth it.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I agree, we travel out of country a lot and it kills me to buy something new. Especially on an island, the import taxes are outrageous and you don't often get high quality items coming in. On the other hand, the 2nd hand market does get some good items, but then you have to be satisfied with getting them used. Sometimes I get things at prices used that I could get back home on sale or with a coupon new and its really hard to accept. But recently, while shopping at a mall back 'home' I was horrified at the high prices and how things were ripped and stained, I thought to myself, 'I would have been better off buying at the 2nd hand market!' and so now I'm trying to become smarter about my shopping in both places. I used to save up all my luggage space for when I went back home, but I don't do that anymore. I think we can learn to live smart wherever we are and don't need to be dependent on one place over another.

4. selina

selinaMember

Threads:
    Nice collection these are useful list for making my holiday shopping easy. Actually I prefer to go out for shopping somewhere like malls and supermarkets, But in this discount season I'm going to find something on a website or go to coupon stores. I'll go where the best price is, and if the shipping costs still keep the price lower, of course I'll avoid driving and parking and crowds to get something delivered to my door.

5. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    The United States is pretty good for having great deals that most don't know about. I am trying to get into the couponing trend after hearing of people saving hundreds of dollars on groceries. I'd love to spend $30 on groceries that cost $150.

6. RobertCMcElveen

RobertCMcElveenNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing these sites.

7. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the list and I will put these sites to use. I have never tried the digital coupon method but I may give it a try because Printer ink can get pricy. I can see the digital coupons taking over in the not so distant future.