Online Discount/second-hand Stores That Combine Shipping

Discussion in Online Shopping started by RomanAnthonysMama • Feb 1, 2015.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    I've been using eBay and Amazon a lot lately when it comes to clothes for myself, clothes for myself, and gifts for others during the holidays...But I rack up quite a bit of expenses when it comes to shipping since everything is billed separately. Don't get me wrong, I still get awesome deals on there and save a lot of money that I wouldn't normally, but I'd like to find a site that combines shipping, even if you're purchasing from more than one seller.

Does anyone know of a site that let's users buy used or discount items from different sellers, but combines shipping? If I became a member of Amazon Prime, would that combine shipping? I'm just trying to save costs so that with every individual sale I do not have to pay separate shipping. Thanks so much!

2. meenz

meenzNew Member

Threads:
    I don't know of any sites that combine shipping, but while searching on ebay or Amazon, you can limit the search options to items that only have free shipping. Depending on what you're searching for, you may still be able to find some good deals for a lower price!
    Another option you have is that after finding an item you like and will most likely purchase, you could go through the sellers store and see if they have any items you like, so you could get them all for combined shipping (at least I think this works for these sites! If not you can definitely use the free shipping route).