Online Lingerie Stores?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by SpringBreeze • Nov 13, 2012.

1. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    Hey, it's me again!!! Still going lingerie crazy!!! :D

So, I just created a thread for lingerie/hosiery specialty stores asking for people to list any stores they know of. But I also want to create a thread for simple beautiful lingerie. There's nothing like a cute and sexy bra-panty set. So, please, if you have any, list your favorite lingerie designers and websites/stores.

Oh and it doesn't matter what country the store is in. I like looking at fashion from around the world.

Thanks in advance!

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Well there's always Fredricks and Victorias, of course. I've looked at Yandy and Amiclubwear but the quality seems questionable. I'll watch this to see if you get any other worthwhile answers, though ;).

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I was just curious to see what people were listing. I've shopped at Victoria's Secret, but I'd like to find some new places. I find shopping in the stores a bit difficult, not just because of my kids, but there's a lot of commotion in stores. I prefer online as long as I know the sizing.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Am I the only one who is a little wary of buying lingerie online? I don't even know why; theoretically lingerie bought online is cleaner than the ones sitting in stores, but it still feels weird to me.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't like to buy lingerie online either. I'm not a big fan of buying clothes online either. I'm very picky. I have to see how an item looks on me. I don't want to spend down going to the Post Office to return stuff.

6. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I like this thread. I would love to know of any places that sell cute, quality lingerie. The only place I know of off-hand is Victoria's Secret. Tried, tested and true.

I shopped at a cute little French boutique years ago (not in France though), but I cannot think of the name right now. Really nice stuff. So nice, in fact, that I wrote the name down somewhere. If I happen to find the name, I will come back and post it here.

7. cheapnfljerseys3

cheapnfljerseys3New Member

Threads:
    Cheap NBA Jerseys

Yandy is your online, one-stop-shopping experience you won't find anywhere else. With over 6,500 products in stock, including everything from lingerie, costumes, swimwear and clothing, you'll be sure to find what your looking for. At Yandy, we only sell what we have in stock which allows us to offer quick, same day shipping. When you order a product from Yandy, you're sure to get it, and get it fast! In addition to our speedy shipping, you won't find lower prices anywhere. We work closely with our manufacturers to provide the highest quality products for our customers to ensure they have the largest and most diverse selection of items to choose from at the most affordable prices. In addition, the customer service team at Yandy goes unmatched. With attentive and helpful operators, should you have a question about an item or a concern about shipping, they are always willing and able to assist. Be Sexy with Yandy!

8. adam24

adam24New Member

Threads:
    Enter our Online Designer Lingerie Store for buying sexy lingeries, bras, panties, g strings, swimwear / swimsuites and more from well known brands.

9. sanjanat12

sanjanat12New Member

Threads:
    I want to purchase designer swimwear costume at Melbourne, need kind suggestion

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This should be a very informative thread. I also had never thought of purchasing underwear online. I like to feel the material, some materials I can't wear because I sweat too much and the odor the material combined with the sweat is not something I would like to wear. But I do like pretty underwear.

11. william22

william22New Member

Threads:
    Express Shipping! Online store for lingerie, bras, panties, thongs, underwear, transparent bra, babydoll, Fashion tapes and sports bras with Cash on Delivery.

12. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love pretty underwear also and I am in between on whether to get them online or in the store because I like to feel the material. Sometimes the material isn't what you think it is when you order online. So what I do I mostly go to the stores to purchase.

13. allied122

allied122New Member

Threads:
    ok can you send me your all product detail...........

14. stacyplace

stacyplaceNew Member

Threads:
    Online shopping for lingerie is way better than buying it at local store. I hate buying used lingerie from the local store. Being clean and unused cloth is the prime benefit of online purchasing. Sexywearavenue is the online store from where my gang used to buy sexy outfits for ourselves. You can find wide variety of sexy clothing stuff here which you can use to charm your man inside the bedroom.