Online Price Checker For Good Deals

Discussion in Hot Deals started by tasha • Feb 8, 2016.

1. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    There are a number of online price checkers that find you the cheapest or best deals on the internet. you can find these when you google and you type in what product you are looking for then the system checks for where the best price is for you to buy the product. A great way to find what you want and to save money before you just buy

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Those are fantastic! I used to use them all the time, although sometimes it got frustrating because I'd see a nice offers, go to the site, only to find they had expired. Or sometimes it would be a broken link. But they are definitely worth checking out :)

3. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I always compare prices for almost anything that I am buying, because you would be surprised at the number of different places you can buy things much more cheaply than anywhere else. So it is well worth the ten minutes that it takes to do your research as this means that you could then know that you're definitely paying the best price for the item that you're looking for.

4. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have looked up prices on items in this way before. Sometimes the lowest price is at a site that I have never used before and am not familiar with. Do you use sites that you haven't used or heard of to get the best deal or will you go to a more familiar site? I am not sure if I would trust an unfamiliar site with my information and would have to wonder if I am going to get my product in a timely fashion. I usually go to a site I have used in the past that has a decent price.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do compare prices online but I buy almost everything online from Amazon, or from sites that pay me to try different retailers like Inbox dollars. However, Amazon has a lot of deals themselves on the site so this is a way to get the options that I need. I would use price checking sites if I bought more from other retailers online, but it rarely happens.

6. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried it myself too and sometimes I find that the online specials are only online and when you get to the store thy know nothing about it.