Online Rewards For Christmas Shopping

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Rosyrain • Sep 27, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I know that some of us on here do some online work in an effort to make some additional money. Are any of you saving your earnings for Christmas presents, or saving up gift card rewards to buy gifts with? I am currently building up my Amazon gift card balance for gift orders now.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I do this too. I like joining programs and earning a small amount here and there so I could at least put a dent in my holiday expenses as we have a big family and I have to buy lots of them parents during the holidays so it really is a pain when I have to spend a lot of money, but with online programs where I can earn some extra cash I get to save some money for myself and I use the savings to buy myself some presents because with the hard work I do all year I see myself as deserving a bit of indulgence.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It can take a while to accumulate enough points to redeem a $50 or so gift card from sites like Swagbucks.

I saw a GPT site which is somewhat better that rewards users with gift cards for completing [simpler] tasks but when I heard it was semi-legit, I figured it would be better to stick to more reputable sites like Swagbucks even though they don't reward you well for all you do on their site. But since it's all done in one's free time which would be wasted anyway it's all fine.

I think by Christmas time I'll have enough points to redeem a $25 Amazon gift card.

4. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm racking up the Amazon gift cards for Christmas too. Currently, I'm using Swagbucks, InstaGC, Gift Hulk and Your Word. The best ting about the majority of these sites is that they offer points for watching videos. You can have the vids running in one tab whilst you're getting on with something else in another. All of these sites pay points on survey disqualification too, which does help things to build up quicker.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I
    I have given Amazon certificates for Christmas presents before. I often participate in forums that award these certificates. I could watch some of the videos after 12 when my internet is free. I have to watch my data use during the day. I had never heard of some of those other sites before missihbishi. Thanks for sharing.

6. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I am currently hitting MTurk hard because you can either cash out to your bank account, or to your Amazon gift card balance on the Amazon site. I plan to do a lot of my Christmas shopping online this year and so the gift card balance will come in handy. I am hoping to have $100 saved up in my account by the time Christmas rolls around so I can use that toward presents. Having to hit the computer pretty hard these days to make that happen!

7. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You're very welcome! Do feel free to drop me a PM if you need any tips or hints : )

8. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am starting on it. I kind of slacked off around August and September so I'm trying to kick off the habit again. I made around $600 last year - more than enough to buy Christmas and New Year presents for everyone that matter. Since there are two months left before the holidays, I have to work extra hard to generate about the same amount before 2015 comes to a close. PayPal was advertising about giving rebates to freelancers. How timely indeed.

9. HenryDiebold

HenryDieboldNew Member

Threads:
    Yes I do... Online rewards would be great to save some and get really nice gifts this year...