Online Shops with Free Shipping

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chiofthenorns • Sep 29, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Hi!

I am starting my Christmas shopping already. I am looking for online stores with free shipping to the U.S. without minimum orders. I have already searched online but most of them have minimum order requirements. :( This doesn't work for me because sometimes, I only buy one item.

Thank you for all the suggestions!

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on what you want to buy, most places will offer a free shipping coupon code when you sign up for their newsletters.

The only one I know is L.L. Bean

where there is no minimum order and free shipping even on sale items. They arrive pretty fast as well.

3. dizzykitsune

dizzykitsuneActive Member

Threads:
    If you have a subscription with Amazon, you can get free two-day shipping with almost anything you'd like to purchase. It's $99 for a year subscription and I find the cost takes care of all my online shipping costs with a great deal of savings. It's well-worth it. If you're a student, the subscription is only $49 for a year. Definitely a great deal if you're big into online shopping and love fast shipping!

4. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the suggestions! I visited LLBean and found out that though they offer free shipping, their products are very expensive. I have an account with Amazon though I haven't really purchased anything here because they are expensive, too.

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Highqualitybuy.com seems like a nice site. I browsed through it after seeing your suggestion. They seem to have affordable choices and a lot of interesting items.

6. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Some ebay sellers have free shipping on most or all of their items. They do this of course to attract more buyers, but you will probably have a littler higher item price to compensate. Shipping is never free for the seller, so they have to either charge for it or factor it in to the price of the item. I suggest if you want to get the best deal, find a site that sells enough variety that you can find a gift for everyone in your family on just one order, then you will probably spend enough to qualify for the free shipping and you'll have all your shopping done in one order.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Try

and

I have purchased from all of those 3 stores, and they all offer free worldwide shipping. Also, most Chinese sellers on Ebay offer free shipping.

8. randomdude

randomdudeMember

Threads:
    I would like to suggest ebay. Ebay has tons of selections for many different items. And from my years of experience shopping online with ebay, they seem to be the cheapest. I have never seen "free shipping on any item on Amazon or any other online store for that matter. Ebay is where I go to sell and to frequently shop for something I am looking for. Compare an item you are looking for in ebay and another store. Ebay will always be the most affordable with free shipping.

9. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most stores that offer free shipping always have a catch. What they are selling could be really expensive. You need to compare their prices with those of other stores to see if you really are getting a great deal.

The following sites offer free shipping for whatever you buy but remember to do some price comparisons:

And there are many more others.