[US Only] Only $9.79 25w 4-port Usb Charger

Discussion in Hot Deals started by sherry04 • Mar 10, 2016.

1. sherry04

sherry04New Member

Threads:
    Hi guys,
    I found a good deal at Amazon. The 25W 4-Port USB Charger only need $9.79 with free shipping. Save $4.2 with code BGJIE4CO.
    More details here:

Feature:
    • Powerful charger: Total 5A shared by 4 ports, max output up to 2.4A on each. Capable for charging 4 device simultaneously, self-adjusting to maximize charging speed according to devices needs.
    • Portable: Handy size with foldable plug, all in one quick travel USB charger with AC 100-240V input, DC 5V 5A overall output, enjoy power on the go.
    • Practical: real silent no LED blinking, widely compatible for all 5V USB chargeable devices including phone tablet headset Bluetooth speaker and more.
    • Guaranteed safety: Built-in multiple intelligent security protections, damages like over-current, over-voltage, over-load and short circuit NEVER happen.
    • Ideal to be used at home, motor home, office or during travel and a perfect gift for your friend or family.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That sounds like a good space saving measure. It might be very helpful if you are traveling. I don't have trouble charging my devices though and it is something that I don't have a lot of use for. I think there are many ways you can charge your devices that don't include buying something extra, although it would make life simpler, and that is a good price!

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds like a good deal. I wish I had the extra money right now as I could use this since I have multiple devices that I use the single USB charger adapters for. This would definitely save me some space and would make sense for traveling. You would only need the one charger instead of several. Thanks for sharing the deal with us. Hopefully, someone will be able to take advantage of it.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    This is a good price on USB charger. I will be sure to check it out. I went to Best Buy this week looking at chargers and they wanted $25-30 for some of the chargers. That was ridiculous to me. I would think a store that is mainly electronics would offer better prices. I didn’t have any coupons or discounts on my card so I pass on getting one.