Onset of hedaches

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Nikkishea21 • Dec 29, 2014.

1. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21Member

Threads:
    Headaches can be a warning sign that something has gone awry in our system and we need to stop and tend to it to ASAP. Too many times this is taken lightly and just seen as something that will go away in its own time and do not get to the core of its cause.
    I know of a woman who had headaches every time she ate a particular food, had she taken it seriously and did some investigation she maybe would have found out that she had hypertension. This if treated properly would have allowed her to stop the headaches resulting from it and prevented her from dying from a stroke.

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Headaches could really be a symptom of something more serious illness. But at the same time, it could be just an effect of oversensitivity which isn't so serious but only a product of genes. Well, either or whichever case is causing your headache, headaches are something that would stop you from doing anything, from being productive, and that one you can't actually get to withstand. So, it'd be best that you avoid the reason that's causing you eat, to avoid it.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Not every headache is sign of a serious underlying illness. I get headaches from the heat or when the weather is changing. I also get tension headaches when I have a lot of stress. I think most people know when a headache is due to environmental or emotional factors, and when it's time to go and talk about it to a health care professional. I believe that many people get worse from taking pharmaceutical medications for relatively harmless ailments. Naturally, this is no encouragement to ignore one's symptoms, but rather a suggestion to take more responsibility for one's health and not depend on doctors all the time.

4. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree. As much as I'm a hypochondriac, headaches are surprisingly one of the few things I don't worry about. I have gotten them a lot in my life so I guess that helps. You can get them from pretty much anything. It's unfortunate since they've always been a pain in the butt to me but they're usually not serious. Obviously though, if you get headaches every time you eat a food then most likely you should stop unless it's cheese maybe.

5. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also agree.

There is a diagram below for anyone who is interested

I know of a man who hit his head on the sharp edge of an open kitchen cupboard door, and he was having headaches, but he did not get it sought to. He ended up dying as a result :/

Attached Files: