Ooma Landline!! Best phone service ever!!

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by postergirl • Mar 16, 2014.

1. postergirl

postergirlMember

Threads:
    I just got Ooma! Love it! It costs me $3.98 per month CDN. Super clear voice transmission. I have never lost a call and it out-performs Magic Jack by 100%. My sister has Magic Jack and calls me from her place in Mexico. I end up hanging up and calling her back on my Ooma because the conversation is so garbled and broken. Ooma is seriously one of the products I could easily sell because I totally believe in it. All the advertising is true!

2. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    If you've got an Ooma and your sister has a Magic Jack, then both of you have computers, right? Why not just use Skype and pay nothing?

The Ooma commercials annoy me to no end.

3. micah13

micah13Member

Threads:
    Postergirl, I have to agree with you about MagicJack. Sometimes it seems better, but often it's pretty bad. On the other hand, I've had good experience with Google Voice, and it's free. I'll have to check Ooma out though, it sounds very affordable. But you said it's only land lines? I need to find a better deal on my mobile service as well. Maybe I can find some info here on that.

4. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    Just use Google Voice, or Magic Jack. they are entirely free. People need to utilize Google search more. They would save themselves a lot of cash.