Out with the Old, In with the New Contest

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by JenVarsity • Mar 31, 2012.

1. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    Out with the Old, In with the New Contest - FACEBOOK

3/26/2012 - 4/19/2012

Have your shoes logged more miles than marathon training?
    Does your wardrobe still Incorporate scrunchies, Cosby sweaters and Hypercolor T-shirts?
    Could one of your rooms desperately use a reality show quality makeover?

Well, March 26 - April 19 is spring cleaning with our Out with the Old, In with the New photo contest!

From March 26 - April 8 you are encouraged to upload photos to our Facebook page of your beat up shoes, worst outfit, and disheveled room – or all 3!

A panel of judges will narrow down entries in each category and reveal the top selections for public voting on Facebook from April 10-15. The winning photos will be announced April 16-19 and will win a $150, $250, or $2,500 Shop Etc. Mall Gift Card!

2. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like fun! Although... who's stopping people from purposely beating up some of their old things and saying that they are items they still currently wear? I would love a mall gift certificate.

3. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Good point - although I would hope that people wouldn't do that! (That is the part of me that wants to believe society is still good!) Hopefully they have some way of checking into their contestants to make sure that their claims are valid. I think I might just have to take part in this one - sadly I think that I probably have pictures of all three that would be in the running!