Outlet Shopping Discounts

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Theo • May 21, 2016.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I enjoy going to outlets, but if you do some research beforehand and sign up online to their newsletter, most offer coupons or a voucher to take to the management center to swap for a booklet of coupons. I have saved a lot with them, and some offer things like a free drink with purchase.

I remember someone asking me where I got my book from and I told them. You must do it before you arrive, because they don't give them out unless you are on the mailing list.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've never been to book outlet stores before as I'm not sure there are many Here but I usually just shop at outlet stores when I want to buy clothes. Most of the time I just frequent clearance sections in malls or stores or if not, online sites, but also if I happen to be passing one by I'll definitely check out one of the nearby outlet stores as well since those items tend to be a little different from clearance sales in that they are usually in slightly better condition for the same price.

3. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I usually shop at outlet or warehouse sales but have never used coupons though. What I like about outlet stores is that they offer huge discounts already even without the coupons. Say, branded items from like Forever 21 or even GAP can be bought through them at a very low price as compared to mall prices. We always find where such outlet stores are because we save money shopping for brands we love. We won't get those deals in stores or malls.

I would love and sign up for they newsletters, it doesn't cost anything anyway. So thank you for sharing this information, I'll find my favourite stores' websites now. Lol! I hope this works in my country though. Sadly, coupon usage isn't that big here since not a lot of stores have them. I know in some countries coupon usage is very accepted and encouraged.