Overstocktober Deals

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Zyni • Oct 5, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Overstock.com is having a huge October or "Overstocktober" sale, which offers many items at a deep discount of 70% off. The best part is that you can even get an additional discount of up to another 16% off select items. Check it out:

I've generally had good luck with Overstock, and the shipping has always been reasonable as well. Even if you don't typically shop there, it might be worth it to give this particular sale a look.

I'm always up for a good sale before the holidays.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will have to check it out as I will be needing a new laptop most likely. I found a good deal on ebay, but in case it is sold by the time I am ready to buy, I should check out some additional sources. Thanks for the link, and I will indeed look at it. I have never purchased on Overstock but it has always looked interesting to me.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen the ad on the TV and I do think I will be checking it out. The commercial says they have some items on sale for less than $16 also which would make a good way to start making purchases for Christmas.

4. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hope it works out for you. Of course, it pays to shop around. I haven't bought a ton of things from Overstock.com, but the things I have purchased there have been good. I like big markdowns on top of it being more of an outlet store to begin with, so I think there are some bargains to be had. I also like the fact that they don't try to rip you off when it comes to shipping.

I hope it proves helpful.

5. kittyssn24

kittyssn24New Member

Threads:
    Thank you again. I am hoping to score a good TV for my hubby this weekend. I will keep my eye out on these deals! This is the only year my husband lets me splurge. Through the rest of the year I rely on coupons like crazy! If i find a deal from overstock he will be happy!

6. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up! I wouldn't have even thought to look at Overstock since I'm always on Amazon. But I'm perusing Overstock now and they have a pretty good selection of toys, so I think I'll actually get a few of them if the prices aren't better on Amazon... I just can't help myself. I love Amazon. LOL.:p