Page Plus

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by steph84 • Aug 19, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    My contract with Verizon was recently up so I started to look into cheaper prepaid plans. The only downside was the high start up costs with having to buy new $200 phones when I had just bought a new one on eBay a few months ago. Then I found Page Plus. It's a prepaid plan that works with your existing Verizon phone (except the iphone). I paid a $10 activation fee (with $2 airtime to start) and then bought the $12 a month plan for 250 min, 250 txt and a lil web. I don't use my phone that much so this plan is perfect for me (I txt and call on Google Voice for free!). I only use a phone if I am going out and that isn't too often because I work at home. Just wanted to share this great alternative!

2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing that information. I was looking for a cheaper plan than the one I'm using now. This sounds like I could switch to Page Plus, and I'll give it a try. How is the service for the phone? Do the calls drop off or do they have decent service?