Pak N Ship

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by Rhoda D'ettore • Oct 30, 2014.

1. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    A friend of mine found this company, "Pak N Ship" online. It was supposed to be a work at home where she would receive items in the mail, such as Nike Sneakers, cell phones and more. All she was supposed to do was print out a label from the internet, then ship the item to the person on the label. The labels were prepaid, so it was no cost to her. The FBI showed up at her door. This company was somehow stealing merchandise from various warehouses and shipping to unsuspecting people. Even after she told this company she wanted nothing to do with them, items were still being shipped to her home. She thought the FBI would put a stop to it, but they did not. Then a neighbor called police when she saw someone steal a package from my friend's door. The company continued to send the stolen merchandise to the address, and they would send someone to pick it up from the step while my friend was at work. After about six months, the packages stopped and the FBI stopped answering questions. Be very careful of online money makers!

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Why would any normal consumer think that such a thing WOULDN'T be a scam, though? That's a blatant scam, and no legitimate company would send a person products to ship themselves. The recipient could just as easily steal the merchandise and use it for themselves. Only a scam company would try that model of operation because most people are decent enough to pass the package along to whatever destination the sender dictates. Your friend is lucky they didn't get arrested.