Pannini Maker?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by koko • Aug 4, 2012.

1. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    I've seen these Panini makers all over the place and my first thought is that it is basically just a Foreman (which I love by the way). Is it worth getting or can I use my Foreman with the same results?

2. Laura

LauraNew Member

Threads:
    I have a Panini maker and absolutely don't regret it. But I love it and use it a lot. It's easier to use and cook better. But if you are going to use it once every three months, then maybe it doesn't worth it, your Foreman will be alright.

3. neovlad

neovladMember

Threads:
    I don't think it is worth getting my friend had one and she liked it the first month and after that she never used it and she ended up selling it on craigslist.

4. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    I thought it was something that I wouldn't use so did not bother to buy one. Then my neighbor got me one, I left in the cupboard for a few months before taking it out of the box. Now that I have it out, I use it all the time. I love it and can't believe that I didn't start using it sooner.

5. YorkshireLass

YorkshireLassMember

Threads:
    I have a panini press and really like it. It does take up quite a bit of space in the kitchen though (I have a very small kitchen!) and it is essentially just two hotplates just the same as a george foreman grill. I don't have a grill so it made sense for me to get the press, but if I were you I would definitely try the grill out a few times before you bother buying anything else, I think you would get very similar results to be honest!