Parents Choice Formula

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by racechick79 • Apr 10, 2012.

1. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    For all you moms out there! Free sample of Parents Choice Formula. I love samples of formula because it has allowed me to try them out before I buy them to make sure that my child can handle it okay. Good luck. Hope it works for you!

2. kennyrip

kennyripNew Member

Threads:
    I forwarded this to my brother and sister in law, as they just had a baby, free samples of formula are really nice, since its normally rather expensive, and if you buy a brand you dont like or the baby dont like its very wasteful.

3. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Definitely. I will see if I can find any other offers for formula to post. I know that I was able to get some Enfamil at one time and a few other off brands. A good idea is also for them to ask at their pediatrician's office. Sometimes they have samples available for families that ask for them! Good luck.

4. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I love samples and coupons for formula and diapers! Especially diapers since I only use formula sometimes along with breastfeeding. The samples for formula are very helpful since sometimes my son will completely reject it lol and then we have to just throw it out.