Parfume samples - Boss, Lacoste...

Discussion in Hot Deals started by alinass • Apr 6, 2012.

1. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    I foud out about this 3 months ago! It's great way to try a new perfume without going to the store. You can just order the samples, chose and order the perfume from your home! The samples are on this great post cards so you can put them on the mirror and it will look pretty :D
    Here are some sites:

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Thank you for these freebies! I'll order 1 or 2 to see which one I like the best. Lacoste ones are known for being exquisite.

3. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried to order perfume samples before, but they never arrived to my house...
    Alinass, have you ever done this? Did you receive the samples? Please share your experiences with us,
    Thank you for the information! I will give them another try.

4. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    I received only from Boss and Lacoste! Nothing from Escada! But I didn't received each sample from Boss! I ordered for my boyfriend, too. He received from Lacost and 1 sample from Boss! But you can try. I waited for a month! Do you know another site with perfume samples?

5. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and still havent received anything. It does state on the page that delivery may take from 4 - 6 weeks. From the ones you have received, which one smells best?

6. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    I love Boss Orange! It's great! Boss perfumes are the best! I had Hugo! I used it for many years! My favourite is Boss bottled for guys! Really sexy smell! I love it! I don't like sweet smells but this is just a lttle bit sweet and so light. I don't know! It makes me smile! I love Boss perfumes!