Party Favors For 3 Year Olds

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Zyni • Jul 15, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone have good ideas to share for party favors for kids around 3 years old? The birthday child is going to be 3, and there will be other kids around the same age. Some are a bit younger, some a bit older, but roughly that age range.

Obviously, stuff with tiny parts isn't going to work. I also don't want tons of sugary sweets. I'm thinking small bottles of bubbles (not the super tiny ones, but small enough for them to hold in their little hands), but I'm not sure what else. I'd love to hear some fun, affordable, ideas from you guys.

2. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I do have a lot of ideas for party favors as I am excited the day my son can play with these, lol. How about:

Coloring Books with Crayons
    Sticker Books
    Playdough ( very much popular with kids nowadays )
    Water Gun
    Gumball machine
    Lego set

I do like your idea about bubbles though. I read one mom who just bought white shirts and made the kids draw on it as a party activity and souvenir.

3. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for these! Coloring books and crayons are always a big hit with our kiddos. They love stickers too. I have to be careful about stuff they might put in their mouths, since some are littler.

Oh, I like the shirt idea too. How fun. I bet they would really enjoy that. Actually, the grocery store near me (of all places) has little kids shirts for a buck. I hope there are some white ones in the bin. I'll have to get over there and grab some. Nice!

4. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    If you can tolerate the collaboration of musical talents in the making. I bought a lot of musical toys for my grandson's birthday party. Tots love to make noise.

5. BargainBasement

BargainBasementNew Member

Threads:
    I love getting specialized rubber duckies to accompany the party theme. We did mermaid duckies for my daughter's fourth birthday party, and they were adorable. You can find an amazing variety of duckies at Oriental Trading Co. Little packs of crayons with notepads are also fun. I've also done sunglasses and necklaces. There are tons of fun options out there!

6. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't know about the duckies. That's cute. I just saw some packs of little sunglasses yesterday and was thinking about using those. I've used them before, and they seem to go over well. I once used a pair to decorate the cake as well. I just took off the arms and used the glasses for eyes and licorice to make a smile. Such a simple way to decorate a round cake and then pass out little sunglasses to go with it.

@MrsJones@MrsJones musical instruments could be fun, but I think if I try that, I'll reserve those until towards the end of the party! Haha.

Thank you all for some fun ideas.