Party Lighting

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Animachine • May 17, 2012.

1. Animachine

AnimachineNew Member

Threads:
    I'm throwing a party tomorrow night at my house. Usually we have a bonfire in the back yard, but we live in Florida and it's getting mad hot. Instead of a fire this time, I want to set up floodlights and maybe Christmas lights in the back yard. You see, my house is pretty small on the inside, so outside parties are the best since I have a fenced in backyard.

Does anyone know a good place to buy cheap lighting? The more lights I can get the better, and I'm fine with being creative. Colorful is a good thing too. I'm wide open to ideas.

2. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I am not sure where you can buy cheap lighting but I would like to recommend you get LED (light emitting diodide) light bulbs...you get them as flood lights too. They use a fraction of the electricity of normal light bulbs, they use no heat (saving more electricity)...and they last almost forever.

They can also Earth friendly so no special recycling requirements. No, I am not selling any. Just loving them myself.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    That's a good idea, Linky.

Also, if you like the idea of fire anyway but want to avoid overheating with a bonfire, try tiki torches. You only need a few to light up a nice sized area, they don't add much heat, and they look really cool still. :)