Paws Butchers Block Dog Food -complaint

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Mockingbird • Feb 1, 2015.

1. Mockingbird

MockingbirdActive Member

Threads:
    I used to buy the Paws canned dog food for my dog, she liked the Filet Mignon and Ground Beef flavors, both from the Butchers Block line. I noticed the dog got so she would not eat the food anymore, worse yet she seemed to be developing ear yeast infections and had terrible gas. So I switched to Iams for awhile. Things cleared up and my son got the old food, right away she had the yeast again. I checked the ingredients, it looks like there is more cereal then before and wheat gluten, we used to buy this kind because it did not have wheat gluten which seems to trigger yeast over growth in dogs. I thought I would share this in case there were other owners that are noticing a problem. Looks like Paws changed the formula, they lost a customer.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the review. It's horrible that they are basically making dogs sick by trying to make a cheaper product with more cereal fillers. It's a good thing that you noticed that the food was causing it.