Payza Referral Program

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Adeal4u • Jun 20, 2012.

1. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I was looking in the options of my Payza account, and I found a referral program. Here's a list of the qualifications you have to meet before, they pay you $10.00 per referral.

Referrals has to open a Payza Personal Pro/Business account.
    They need to transact at least $250
    After the 10th referral, you will be paid $10 USD for each referral.
    Referrals from the same IP, and invalid and will not be compensated

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I really don't know how I feel about a payment processor needing to pay for new customers. I think PayPal did it in the beginning, but I wasn't associated with them at that time. I would just think that at this point, you wouldn't need to pay, the people that need your service would just sign up and keep it moving. Clearly, I'm wrong.

3. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    It just gives their customer incentive to sign up with their company. Payza isn't as established as Paypal, so they want to offer something that PayPal can't offer right now. Ten dollars a referral sounds good to me. Even if they have to pay people to join with them, I don't mind as long as they pay me for my referrals. Payza isn't giving away money because you have to meet those requirements first before they pay you anything.

4. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    Has anyone been successful in promoting this program? The requirements seem pretty strict and the condition that people will be paid only after 10th referral would discourage many marketers. Still it's a good initiative to capture the market and I hope someday there's a viable competitor to Paypal available.

5. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I have big fat zero referrals in Payza. I don't know but most people do not trust Payza that much already because they had issues recently about cash transfers that was held without appropriate reasons. I don;t use Payza anymore. I use Liberty Reserve now to save my e-currencies.

6. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    Those requirements seem a bit strict but $10/referral doesn't seem so bad. I really hope in the future that Paypal will have a major competitor because at this point Payza just can't compare with Paypal.

7. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Payza pays you $5 for the first ten referrals, and after that you will receive $10 a referral. At the moment they're having problems because of a huge increase in new customers. They don't have the people to answer calls and reply to emails. They gave a message stating that they will be hiring more people to answer the phones and they hope we understand and how they are a growing business. The basic message is they didn't expect to grow so quickly, so that proves that people are taking advantage of their services. I haven't had a referral yet, but I've only been with Payza for 3 weeks, so I guess it will take longer than that to get one.

8. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    They should have just done something like this when they were AlertPay.

By doing this now it comes off as Shady and desperate considering they only just changed their name.

9. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I wish they would have done something like this, but maybe they knew the merger was coming. Sometimes a company will know ahead of time that they are in trouble, but they won't release that info to the public. I was completely blind sighted when the name switched, I thought they were doing well. That just shows you that even big name companies need help.

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hope they get it together quickly. I know this is not about the referrals but I need to know about the prepaid card they have so that you can get your money out of your account. I made money when they were AlertPay, not enough to request a check and no other way to get my money. At that time the card was not available, I did the prerequest and still do not know if I will get the card. Getting the money you work for through them is too difficult unlike paypal.

11. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I had the banner pop up where I can get the card that Payza is offering, but I just don't know if it's a good idea. Right now the only way to get my money is getting a check. I don't like checks because they charge you to cash them. I would prefer the bank transfer option, but it's not working right now. I hope they get it fixed soon.

12. taskeinc

taskeincMember

Threads:
    Never heard of Payza until now, it's something to look into. However, the "Earn $5 for each of your first ten referrals and $10 each for every one after" is not really much money considering how long it might take to actually get 10 referrals. There are some people who are leery about Paypal so certainly they might be skeptical about Payza. I checked out the website and their referral program, I just might sign up. If I do, it will be under your link, maybe it will help you out. Thanks for sharing.

13. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks, you should check it out, and if you don't like it just don't use it anymore. I signed up and I've been using it for two months now and I like the service so far. They still have some problems that need to be ironed out, but overall it's not bad.