Pcgamesupply - Steam Games

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Athena02 • Mar 31, 2015.

1. Athena02

Athena02Member

Threads:
    Just a small comment on a recent purchase done on PCGameSupply.

I have been using them for over a year for the purchase of Nintendo eShop credit, and had no issue whatsoever. Everything was fine until last month, when I decided to buy a Borderlands 2 game key from there. Since I had a pretty good experience purchasing there, I expected everything to go fine.

Even when I tried they key and Steam told me it was already used, I expected them to replace. But to my surprise, they simply replied that I was the only person to receive the code, and that there would be no refund or replacement.

Since I still need to use them for eShop credit and I only lost $5 in the transaction, I didn't make a huge deal out of it, but buying Steam codes (and probably game codes of other platforms as well) on there may not be safe.

2. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSportsActive Member

Threads:
    I am glad that someone else has experienced a problem like this. I thought I was the only one who had had issues like this. I have not bought a game through PCGameSupply ever since the exact same thing happened to me. I wonder what causes this.