Peacoat

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Rosyrain • Aug 26, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I really want to get a nice peacoat this winter and am not sure where to get one because I question the quality when shopping online. Norstrom has them but they are very expensive. Anyone have any good websites that are trustworthy?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Peacoats are gorgeous! I have one from H&M that I love! They have nice ones there, and also Forever 21 if you want to pay really cheap money for one. Their fabrics are not high quality and mine from them have that kind of fabric that hairs will get stuck. But ok for the price.
    Now if you want great, stylish and gorgeous peacoats, Zara is the place to go! I'm obsessed with their (really expensive) peacoats!

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love peachiest too! Yes, you definitely can't go wrong with Zara ones, because they're so beautifully cut. They're pricey, not overly so, but well worth it. I also love SuperDry pea coats, but I would never shop for them in store. I would recommend you scour their eBay outlet store because they always have some nice offers. Some of the stuff may have slight defects like a missing button, but they're upfront about it. Happy shopping :)

4. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I got mine at Macy's after Christmas. It was several years ago now, but that's when the best sales are. Burlington coat factory is also a great place to look for really affordable coats, but do check the stitching everywhere, as I've seen a few that looked good on the outside, but were cheaply made on the inside and would not have held up well.

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I want a good Peacoat I go to the second hand store. You can find some good prices and quality at the second hand store. The coats you get from the second hand store are probably warmer than the one you get at the store as the ones from the second hand store may have been owned by a sailor who needed a heavy coat to stay warm.

6. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I love the style of a pea coat. Never goes out of fashion. I must say pea coats are looking more stylish and fitted now than the one I had a pea coat 20 years ago. I would still have it but it wore out. I would try Old Navy for a pea coat, they're coats are under $100. Also you could get one at Overstock.com for just over $100. They come in all different colours and styles there.

7. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    I would search on Ebay, I've been on there and I've seen some great pea coats for some great prices. I don't know if you have heard of this store before, but Burlington Coat Factory usually have some great pea coats for some great prices as well. The website is

I hope this helps, good luck.

8. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can't really go wrong with a pea coat. They always look good, whether you are dressed casually or more formally. My advice is to have a look in the shops, note the brand and style (often found on the price tag) and see if this is available online at a cheaper price.

If you do see something online that you want, add it to your basket but don't complete checkout. Nine times out of ten, you'll be emailed a discount code within a day or so.

9. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    Zulily! And they're only $22. I just saw an ad on the side of a web page the other day for a peacoat from that site, and I thought it was so cute I had to click on it. And they were very cheap.