Pebble Smartwatch Sale - Any Good?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by jamesfende • May 4, 2016.

1. jamesfende

jamesfendeMember

Threads:
    Is the Pebble smartwatch any good. I have found it with a third off and so I am tempted but I haven't heard of Pebble before, do they make phones as well?

If anyone has one I would be glad to hear about it and how you have gotten on with it. I think I want something to give me notifications and for tracking fitness and activity. Would love to see things like calories burnt etc.

#1May 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2016
  2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    From what I understand it's a brand by an independent company meaning it's not part of the big ones like Apple or Samsung but they supposedly work well enough for the basic necessities. I have not had experience with this myself but I've looked up lots of comparison videos in the past which was a while ago so my opinion might be a bit outdated but from what I have been seeing the moot watch seems to be the best budget smartwatch to purchase but if this is on sale and the price is low enough then maybe it's worth trying out as well. Best to find some updated comparison videos or reviews first before you make your final decision but from what I heard it's a solid enough brand.

3. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Finally, I can now ask this question that I have been wondering for all of the ages. What do smartwatches offer or do that one cannot get in a smartphone, or any other smart device? I really just do not see the point in them, apart from being a new fad? I have even heard that they run on an android system too?