People With. Birthdays Close To Christmas

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by DrRipley • Jan 5, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We have a few people in our family whose birthdays are very close to Christmas and I always feel kind of bad for them since they usually don't get as much attention and gifts since everyone is still recovering from the holidays. I myself find it very difficult to start buying gifts for them when I'm so tired and just want to rest from all the Christmas shopping, and also not to mention my budget is also usually depleted by the time the holidays are over.

Do you have people around you whose birthdays are close to the holidays? Do you have any special tactics on how you approach it?

2. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    My oldest two sons birthdays are around Christmas and New Years. Buy early and save it is my best strategy and have no second thoughts about your purchase. Wrap it up and set it back until the day approaches.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of my nieces has a birthday around Christmas day. On 21st of December. Normally I buy her gift when I'm doing my Christmas shopping but I send it along with any Christmas gift I've bought her [saves a little on shipping fees]. It's up to her parents to either give her the birthday gift on her birthday or wait until Christmas day. Hardly matters to me.