Pepsi and buying from distributor....

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Lieutenant • Mar 31, 2012.

1. Lieutenant

LieutenantMember

Threads:
    Does anyone that drinks Pepsi or Mountain Dew products ever buy directly from the distributor. I heard that you can get extremely good discounts if you buy in bulk from them rather than going to a grocery store. I know many people would suggest going to places like Costco and Sam's Club but 90% of the time they are extremely overpriced in their soda prices and you can usually get better prices at the local grocery stores or gas stations. I just want to know how easy it is to go to a distributor and what types of discounts were you getting? I recently called one to get a quote and I have not gotten a full e-mail back yet. Well thanks in advance and happy shopping!

2. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    If you find anything out about purchasing pepsi from a distributor will you please share it? I am a pepsi fantastic and have been since I was 2. It is all I drink all day long, and as you mentioned it is quite pricey anymore.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    A couple of friends at school have done it and you can get to save a lot if you buy a lot of packs. We tried buying some packs directly from a Coca-Cola distributor to sell them at a higher price to gather some money for a trip the whole class is making, and we doubled the money we invested when buying it (AND we sold them at a cheap price).