Perk

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Ke Gordon • Dec 20, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What are people's impression of this site? Especially the Perk Pop Quiz I have heard that people can make like 2,000 a month using a variety of Perk apps. This is really outstanding. Of course the majority of this is in gift cards. This is one of the quality ways you can get some great cash and gift cards.

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard good things about it, but I hate the idea of making money from using apps, so I haven't tried them.

I have mobile devices though, but I mainly used them to store stuff, including reference resources, not really to do online activities, excepting reading email or browse the web while on the go, when I can't do it from my computer.

Perhaps the other thing I need a mobile for is to check addresses on a map, but I know I could benefit from money-saving apps, compare prices or get perks, only that I prefer to do this in anticipation with the faster typing speed I have when using a computer ;)

3. chanboy

chanboyNew Member

Threads:
    From reading online resources about Perk, I've noticed people prefer to use Swagbucks. If you really want to earn with Perk, you will need many devices running the app. Personally, playing videos all day on my phone isn't my cup of tea.

4. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I love the Perk apps. My favorites are Perk Pop Quiz, Perk TV, and the Perk Scratch $ Win. I have made probably $100 using them and do not really see how you could make $2,000 unless you use the Perk Shopping and then I guess I could see that. I usually leave my iPad and phone running during the day to get the points from Perk TV. I like that you can put the money you earn on a Perk debit card. I got my sister hooked on this app as well. It seems to be the easiest way to earn free money with little effort.

5. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard about Perk and read people's glowing reviews about this, but as far as i know, you do need to have alot of devices so you can make the best of it.

6. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am fairly convinced that those glowing reviews are or have been made by those that have something to do with the actual application, and have a vested interest in people believing that they can actually earn decent money using it. I don't think it is all the reviews make it up to be though.

7. Ke Gordon

Threads:
    I think Perk has cracked down on the number of devices you can be running at one time. I think the people who were making big money on this app had several devices that they were running all day. In my case, I don't have unlimited bandwidth..so this would be a bad idea for me to do. I need to run them more at night though when the internet is free. I have thus far only gotten a few very small gift cards on Perk,but I enjoy playing the Pop Quiz, and there is always hope for more.

8. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    If I'm able to keep 1 or 2 old phones running most of the day I can get 5-10 in a week, but the difficulty of that fluctuates. Some times it'll run all day, others the loading screen will continue to freeze up. As for $2,000 that's crazy, $30 a month is easily doable though.

9. Ke Gordon

Threads:
    It seems like lately that the Perk apps have been showing so many ads, that it is hard for me to get to the point where I am really in the program. Also, my wifi system is slow to pick up Perk, so it takes me a long time to get on the app. I just realized last night though that my phone was not properly syncing with google so maybe I will be able to get on apps easier.

10. James-M

James-MMember

Threads:
    .Anyone having crash problems on Perk Tv Live?There is a boxing ad that makes all my phones crash and it's no other ad all the other ones work fine but when the boxing one pops up my phones crash instantly I was making 2000-3000 a day and now maybe 500 cause it keeps crashing and I have to check on it every 10 minutes and it's hard doing that with school etc.

11. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    From the reviews you need multiple devices which I don't have. Besides, at the end of the day it would cist me the battery of the device being used. I rather earn using other ways.