Pet Drinking Fountain

Discussion in Pets started by DrRipley • Sep 14, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I just discovered this product called a pet drinking fountain which is made to recirculate water through a filter so that cats won't avoid it s I've only recently found out that they are fussy about drinking stagnant water. I'm thinking of getting one for when I get a cat but it's not available here so I'll be getting it from overseas. That said, it's why I'd like to make sure I'll be getting the right model and also find out if there are any problems I could come across with products like these when I'm having to import them, such as being able to replace the filter when the time comes. I'm wondering if I could find any other similar filters or if I should have to ship some every time I need it.

679562919954C.

2. Frogurt

FrogurtMember

Threads:
    These are a great idea and your cat will love it. The filter does get a lot of hair and other stuff stuck in it so depending on where you are in the world it is really important to be able to replace them. They also improve the taste of the water but you need to make sure you keep the filter clean.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have always suspected that my cat does not want to drink stale water because he still wants to go to the bathroom the drink water there, while his little water bowl still has water in it. So I sensed that he does not want old water, he wants a fresh one. I would love to try this product is it's affordable. Can you give me the link?