Philadelphia Cream Cheese $0.99 at Kroger! + $5 Off That!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by QuatreHiead • Jul 16, 2012.

1. QuatreHiead

QuatreHieadMember

Threads:
    For the cheesecake makers like myself... or anything cream cheese (frostings, fillings, toppings, sauces.... what have you)

Kroger has a sale going until Saturday July 21, 2012 where if you buy 10 select items and you can get $5 off of your total purchase. There is a nice list of these in the grocery store you can pick up to help while you shop. Kroger is also very good about labeling all of the items included as well.

Kroger_What_a_Deal_Sale.

So this is a huge deal if you like to make cheesecakes like myself! They freeze well so they keep year around, even if you don't want to freeze them they often don't go bad for 2-4 months in my experience. It's also Philadelphia Cream Cheese too! The good stuff.

I would check the nearest Kroger and see what is on that list you may want to purchase. If you get 10 in the mix and match instant $5 off at the register! Sweet deal!

Attached Files:

2. micromachne

micromachneMember

Threads:
    This is a steal. We use cream cheese in plenty of things here at my house. Not just cheesecake. But I mean things like bagels and morning foods.

Thank you for sharing this.