Philips Go Gear Vibe MP3 Player

Discussion in Product Reviews started by freelove89 • May 10, 2012.

1. freelove89

freelove89New Member

Threads:
    If anyone is in the market for an MP3 player or an iPod, I would suggest staying away from buying the iPod. I have had an iPod before and also know many people who own one, and they simply break much too easily. The last MP3 player I have purchased was a cheap $40 boxy plastic device that I was sure would break within one month. Over a year later, I still have it and it works just like new. The MP3 player that I am referring to is a Philips Go Gear Vibe. Mind you, I have taken this thing with me on a long bicycle trip, dropped it onto the pavement then ran over it on my fully loaded bike. I have camped in freezing temperatures while listening to music with it, and also rode through 110 degree desert weather and it still worked perfectly. I am simply amazed by this product so much that when I want to show someone the durability of it, I drop it onto the floor, then turn it on and show them that it is still working fine. Best of all, it only costs $40 and holds plenty of music to last a long trip (4 gigs).

2. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I just saw they are starting to sell refurbished ipods at our local GameStop. I thought that was interesting. I don't have one and don't understand the big hype. I like my Sony MP3 player just fine.