Photo Finish by Smashbox

Discussion in Product Reviews started by MizzDeeDee • Oct 15, 2013.

1. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    I'll admit, I'm a bit of a makeup snob. There are certainly things that I'll get from a drugstore, but the major things I'm more than happy to spend a little cash on. One of my "must haves" is Photo Finish by Smashbox. Photo Finish is a primer. You can put it on either under your makeup, or you can wear it alone. Photo Finish comes in a variety of formulas, with some of them having an SPF factor.

I'm not even kidding, Photo Finish is like putting silk on your face. It goes on smooth and it feels wonderful. The feel and look of your skin changes immediately upon using it. It provides a very natural looking matte finish. Makeup just spreads on easily, and your makeup stays on far longer. I've tried other expensive primers, but Photo Finish is easily the best primer I've ever used. I would recommend it to anyone.

A large bottle costs something like $36.00, but in my opinion, the price is well worth it. A bottle also lasts a very long time. It doesn't take much to get the full effect. It's a fantastic product.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm like you, most of my stuff end up being from department stores, even if I will shop at drugstores often.
    I loved the Photofinish primer when I first tried it, but it started breaking me out badly, and I found out I'm allergic. The Light version of this primer is not as good and doesn't really do anything for me.
    The one I really like is the Porefessional by Benefit. Even if it also breaks me out sometimes, I will only use it on my cheek area next to my nose where my pores are big.

3. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    I've actually heard a few people say that about Photo Finish. I'm lucky that I didn't have that issue. I haven't tried Benefit's primer, but I do like some of their other stuff. They have a concealer called "erase paste" that is just fantastic. It covers everything. It's incredible. I wish they sold it in bigger containers.