Physician's Formula and Beyond

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by MakeshiftMiloh • Oct 31, 2013.

1. MakeshiftMiloh

MakeshiftMilohMember

Threads:
    I don't tend to wear a lot of makeup, unless for special occasion, and I'm just so prone to breakouts that I'm usually almost immediately turned off by most products I try. But happily enough, I've never had an issue with the Physician's Formula brand! I tend to stick to their loose powder foundation and blush lines, and haven't once gotten a pimple from the stuff.

However, I'm starting to wonder what other people's favorite "hypo-allergenic" foundation products are. I've just never really had anyone to ask!

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really like Physician's Formula! I think they have really good practice, really awesome quality, and a great brady. If you're looking for concealer, their Cover FX concealer is really good!!
    As for foundation, my favorites are the Amazonian Clay by Tarte and Healthy Mix by Bourjois. I have heard before that MineralWear mineral foundation by Physician's Formula is goodl

3. MakeshiftMiloh

MakeshiftMilohMember

Threads:
    I've seen Amazonian Clay online before, but never had the guts to try it. Maybe with you're suggestion, I'll give that a shot! Thank you so much for your valuable input!