Pinecone Research - Surveys

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by rachel1970 • Apr 24, 2012.

1. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    Pinecone Research has sent me a link where people can sign up to complete surveys. This is good news if you like completing surveys, as it's difficult to join Pinecone and they don't actively recruit online, except occasionally where you may find a banner ad - but it's quite rare!

I have been doing Pinecone surveys for a couple of years now and can vouch for their credibility. Surveys generally take around 20 minutes, for which you are paid £3.00, which goes into your Paypal account within days of you completing the survey.

I do not get any money from this - it's not a paid referral programme.

2. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    Nice find! I'm not from the UK but I'll try to convince my uncle there and see if he wants some quick cash! Thanks!

3. Kim.Caron

Kim.CaronNew Member

Threads:
    I have been trying to enroll/register with Pinecone Research for years. Every time I catch a link or they send me an email to join they state they are not enrolling in my area. I've heard a lot of good feedback about them and would love to join. Maybe one of these times they will accept me. I'll just keep on trying!

4. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    You should be able to enrol now - they are actively recruiting, which is why I received the link. Give it a go!

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    They're actively recruiting, but it might be only certain areas in the UK or specific age groups, etc, so it could still be an issue getting signed up with them.

I used them in the US for quite a while and loved them, but then I moved out of the age group they needed and was removed. I'm hoping to get back in at some point!