Pink Armor Nail Gel

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by schomeearnings • Feb 26, 2013.

1. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    There has been this new Polish that assist with helping your nails grow and become stronger. You can use it as nail polish or you could use it as a top coat. I know they have it in stores now, and I have read some great reviews about it, I am still scared about wasting my money for something that does not work. I am checking in to see if anyone else has used it and if it worked? It's $10 in Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, and Target. It's called

. Please let me know what you think.

2. cwp801

cwp801New Member

Threads:
    Nail gel armor

I have been using the Pink Nail Gel Armor for the past two years and it is working WONDERFUL for me! I was a nail bitter for over 50 years and decided to try to grow my nails out. I stopped biting them cold turkey with using this nail gel armor. It makes your nails so hard and it dries instantly without feeling tacky at all in between coats so it is easy to apply several coats to your nails in just a few minutes! I have never found anything that worked as good as this does on my nails before. My nails have all grown out very very long now and I get compliments on them all the time now. I will continue using this product from now on! If you order it from the actual website, you can also order the CLEAR nail gel armor but I have never found the clear in any of the drug stores or anywhere else yet except through the website!