Pippi Longstocking doll

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by waterhands • Jan 29, 2013.

1. waterhands

waterhandsNew Member

Threads:
    My 19 month old girl loves to watch these series and she loves Pippi so I thought it would be a really nice birthday present to find her a Pippi Longstocking doll. The only problem is that because this programme is not being broadcasted now (she watches it on youtube) this item seems to be out of fashion and hard to find. Does anyone know where I could find one, preferably whitin Europe??

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Have you tried etsy or ebay? Sometimes they have older items like that for decent enough prices.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would think that eBay would be the best place to find it. I used to watched the movies when I was a kid. They were so much fun. I didn't realize that there was any merchandise associated with the movie.

"My name is Pippi Longstocking. If you say it fast it's funny." LOL!

4. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I love those books! And the movie too :) Good luck finding a doll, try Etsy. It's all handmade stuff. I'm sure could make a great look-alike doll.

5. Albertharris

AlbertharrisNew Member

Threads:
    Pippi Longstocking toy is a fantastically smooth doll with stitched experience and outfits that can be eliminated that makes an ideal gift for every child. Of course, I agreed that eBay is best place to find it.