Planet Fitness Gym

Discussion in Product Reviews started by vpresson • Mar 7, 2013.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just recently had a gym built near my home and I was wondering has anyone been a member of this gym? They say it's only 10 a month to join and be a member but i'm a little worried how they work if there is any long contracts or what not to join so i'd like to hear from people who have had this gym and like to see what kind of feed back so I can choose if I want to go with this gym or not.

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You should ask them for a free trial, even a one day trial to help you decide if you want to invest in membership. I have done this before, most gyms are willing to let you have a look around if you are interested in becoming a member.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are Planet Fitness clubs opening up in my area too. $10 a month is not a bad price. Not bad at all. I wonder if it's $10 for my state because not even the local YMCA are that cheap. I will have to give them a call to see if they do offer a trial membership. You never know a gym until you experience it.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't even think about that thank you for the idea I am def going to see if they are willing to give me at least a day free trial so I can decided if I want to go there or not :) thanks for the tip

5. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I personally like to go the gym but I ended up working out in the comfort of my own home. It is really crowded where I used to go so I tried to pick specific time during the week when I knew there wouldn't be too much people but the plan ended up backfiring. It is too much of a hassle to go there and then to realize your machine is taken (haha).
    If your gym isn't that crowded since it has just opened then I definitely recommend that you try it out!
    Good luck!

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I saw a commercial for Planet Fitness and yes, they are only $10 per month. I need to add more cardio to my workout schedule. I'm going to check out the closest gym to me this weekend. If it looks as good as it does online, then I'm signing up.

7. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to work in a gym and many people asked for a free trial period, most of the time we would give them a free session to check out the gym and see if it fits with what they want in a gym. It's definitely worth a try, gyms want members and they will give a free session or two for more new members.