Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare Hands On

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Mar 11, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I fell in love with Plants vs Zombies the very first time I laid my hands on it on the PC some years back. The tower defense mechanics of the game won me over completely. So has the simple yet cute graphics and the clever little extras. I also have PvZ 2 installed in my mobile device which is very very good too.

Now, PvZ: Garden Warfare is out for the Xbox. It's a deviation from the norm because instead of it being a tower defense game, it was converted into a third person shooter. Does it lose its flair? Of course not! I tried it out at The House of my friend and boy, did we have a blast. I hope that this game goes multi-platform soon though. It's still an Xbox exclusive.

Have you tried this game out already?

2. Trent

TrentMember

Threads:
    I think the first game will remain the best. Now they will start coming up with new titles to milk it as much as they can but who knows if they can top the first game.

3. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I think the game looks great and it should be really fun, but it's still not the game that convinces me to get an XBox One, I'll wait until the PC version comes out to play this.