Plastic Food Box Choices

Discussion in Food & Drink started by lemony • Dec 19, 2014.

1. lemony

lemonyMember

Threads:
    Lately, I've been thinking of planning and packaging my meals to save money and start eating healthily. I came across several brands, two of which top the list: Lock&Lock and Macromate.

Lock&Lock (also known as LocknLock) seems to have more varieties in terms of shapes and sizes, while Macromate Meal Prep only have rectangular-shaped containers. They are both on sale, about 20-30% off for each product and are also BPA-Free and safe to use for the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.. Have you used either of these brands, and which seems to have better quality and lasts longer even with daily usage?

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Lock & Lock seems to be more famous because though I have already heard about the other, I am not sure if I had ever come and encounter to it personally. On the other hand, I have personally used and still do the Lock & Lock. I own a couple of it, in fact all of my plastic container. It's a trusted brand for me and I am really pleased to be using that product.

3. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I have used locknlock for a couple of years and I believe that the boxes are extremely good. I think they can be really useful for carrying food and liquid items. I believe that they can be really useful at times.