Platos Closet grab bag

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by MrsWilson2012 • Jul 21, 2014.

1. MrsWilson2012

MrsWilson2012Member

Threads:
    I love Plato's closet, because I can find brand name clothes at Goodwill prices. But every once in a while, they have these AWESOME sales where they have $5 "grab bags"- anything you can fit into the bag is only $5. Does anyone know when the next grab bag sale is?

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds cool! I have heard the opposite about Plato's prices--but I have never been to one so I can't comment from experience--from friends. A lot of my friends mentioned that most of the clothes were H&M or Target but the prices were full price if not a little more and you would be better off buying the clothes new. I am going to go to check it out and also have to investigate this grab bag sale.

3. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, I've never heard of that. I need to find a plato's closet in the state I just moved to, not sure if they have it. I recently went into a plato's closet in the previous place I lived and I was surprised at now many teenagers were in there including boys. Yet the commercials do say its a store for teens and 20's. They had a good selection of clothes, and I may pick up a few things in there if I can find one where I live. I would have to weed through some clothes that look a bit less young though.

4. MrsWilson2012

MrsWilson2012Member

Threads:
    Did you go check it out? If so, what were your thoughts? I will admit, I have found some pricier items there, but for the most part shirts range from $1-10, designer jeans from $3-15, and accessories are super cheap! But the grab bag sales are the best, because the individual item price doesn't matter, it's usually $5 for anything you can fit in the bag.