play station, xbox, Wii, what is the best game console?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by katharinemae • Mar 26, 2014.

1. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not much of a gamer so I don't have any idea what game console is the best, Play station, Xbox or Wii? I'm trying to figure out what to buy for my kids, by the way
    my kids are 5 and 3 yrs old. I'm looking for a game console that is suitable for their age and for the adults as well.

2. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    I would say due to your children being so young the wii is definitely the best console to opt for and also the cheapest. Its more family orientated in general, the games are also slightly cheaper too. It's a lot easier to control especially for a three year old. Also another good thing about the wii is that regardless of age, because its a lot easier you can all be on the same level. So there is genuine competition and the kids wont get upset you keep beating them. :)
    Its a great console for all the family to join in and there lots of fun games. It also keeps you active, unlike the playstation and the xbox without kinnect.

3. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    Wii U is the best console right now for children. Do not confuse it with the old Wii. The Wii U is the new version. It has also been out longer than the Xbox One and the PS4, so it has a larger selection of games. There are a lot of games that are safe for children but I'm not sure which ones would be easy enough. Super Mario 3D World can fun for kids and adults but I'm not sure if a 5 year old can learn how to play it well enough.

#3Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  4. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    For your kids, definitely Wii, or any Nintendo consoles at the most. They're cheaper and more family oriented, you don't have to worry much about them playing inappropriate games. Also, it more fun to play with compared to other consoles since it has some gimmicky controllers and games are more child friendly. But I would say you buy them the DS rather than the Wii U, but if you're gonna play with the family then go for the console, but if you just want to give them something to play with on their own then for the DS.

5. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    At the moment Playstation 4 has the best gaming hardware that you can every lay your hands on. I have been a fan of gaming for quite some time and will always choose Xbox over playstation until lately when there is a new PS4 which is really tempting.